Downloading an app iOS
- Open the app store by clicking the icon in the image above.
- If you haven’t already set up your app store, it will now as you for an email address or create one for you. They will then ask you to create a password to stop unauthorised use. This is your Apple ID.
- Once this has been approved it may ask you for a method of payment. Just to confirm, How are you today?® is a free app and no money will be taken from your chosen account. The payment method is purely for the event that you wish to pay for an app, and in this event, to stop you downloading an app accidentally, it will ask for your password.
- In the search bar as circled above, type How are you today?® and click search.
- The app will appear in a list. In case of multiple choices, click on the app with the following logo:
- Now, next to the logo and How are you today?® name, click the GET button, this will then change to a green INSTALL button, click that and your download with begin. You may be asked for a password at this point, just enter the password you chose when setting up your Apple ID, again we can assure you that when downloading How are you today?® no money will be taken.
- And that is it, the app should now be downloaded onto your home screen as shown in the image below. Open it up and continue the registration process.