Welcome to How Are You Today?®
You are here because a practitioner in your local NHS has invited you to use How Are You Today?® as part of your self management program for symptoms.
You should have clicked the link on your email to get here, and your account is now activated. If you believe you have been set up by a practitioner but have not got to this page through an activation email, please get in touch with us and we can help get you started.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Obtain username, temporary password and PIN code
- By visiting your practitioner, you should have received an email which includes your username and temporary password
- You should also have received a text containing a one-time code – don’t worry if you have lost this, you can get another one sent when you open the app
- Access your mobile device, the app is currently available for iOS or Android. The app is not currently available on other platforms but we are working on it. The app is a connected app so you will need to be connected to the internet to use it.
- Click here to access the Android app for COPD or here to access the android app for prostate cancer (PC) to download (for more detailed instructions click here)
- Click here to access the iOS app for COPD to download or here for prostate cancer (PC) (for more detailed instructions click here)
- Register within the app
- When you open the app there will be some terms and conditions, you will need to agree with these to continue. Please make sure you read them carefully.
- Enter your username and temporary password which is within your activation email and click next.
- Enter the one-time 6 digit PIN code which you should have received as a text message on your mobile phone. You can request the PIN to be re-sent at this stage if you have not retained the original PIN. If you have not received a PIN please contact your clinician as they may have recorded your mobile phone number incorrectly.
- Now you can change your password to something you can remember easily. We need to make sure it is secure, so the password must include the following characters:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (!.,?/ etc)
- You are ready to start monitoring the progress on How are you today?®