Welcome to How Are You Today?®
You are here because a Service User of How Are You Today?® has invited you to follow their progress managing their condition.
You should have clicked the link on your invitation email to get here. If you believe you have been invited to follow a service user’s progress, but have not received the activation email, please get in touch with us and we can help get you started.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Obtain username, temporary password and PIN code
- You will have received an email which includes your username and temporary password with the name of who has invited you to join the system
- You should also have received a text containing a one-time code – don’t worry if you have lost this, you can get another one sent when you open the app
- Access your mobile device, the app is currently available for iOS and Android devices. The app is not currently available on other platforms but we are working on it. The app is a connected app so you will need to be connected to the internet to use it.
- Download the app. You can search the stores for How are you today?® or follow the links below.
- Enter your username and temporary password which is within your activation email and click next
- Enter the one-time 6 digit PIN code which you should have received to your mobile phone. You can request the PIN to be resent at this stage if you have not retained the original PIN. If you have not received a PIN go to our help here for more information.
- Now you can change your password to something you can remember easily. We need to make sure it’s secure, so the password must include the following characters:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (!.,?/ etc)
- You are ready to start monitoring the progress on How are you today?®